Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford residents indicted for Tractor Supply robbery
On the afternoon of May 30, Monica Bouley, 23, of 15 Spruce Street in Milford, allegedly walked into Tractor Supply and handed a cashier a note that said, "I am not alone, do not panic, give me all the money and no one will get hurt."
After Bouley committed the alleged robbery, three other Milford residents, including Sean M. Riehl, 25, of 15 Spruce Street, Brianna Baglione, 19, of 1 Wall Street, and Jeremy Trask, 25, of 18 Foster Road came to pick her up in a Dodge Neon. According to court documents, the four allegedly took the money from the robbery and traveled to Lawrence, Mass., to buy heroin.
Trask and Baglione have both been indicted on one count of criminal liability for the conduct of another (robbery).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483