Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Milford residents indicted for Tractor Supply robbery
On the afternoon of May 30, Monica Bouley, 23, of 15 Spruce Street in Milford, allegedly walked into Tractor Supply and handed a cashier a note that said, "I am not alone, do not panic, give me all the money and no one will get hurt."
After Bouley committed the alleged robbery, three other Milford residents, including Sean M. Riehl, 25, of 15 Spruce Street, Brianna Baglione, 19, of 1 Wall Street, and Jeremy Trask, 25, of 18 Foster Road came to pick her up in a Dodge Neon. According to court documents, the four allegedly took the money from the robbery and traveled to Lawrence, Mass., to buy heroin.
Trask and Baglione have both been indicted on one count of criminal liability for the conduct of another (robbery).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917