Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford residents indicted for Tractor Supply robbery
On the afternoon of May 30, Monica Bouley, 23, of 15 Spruce Street in Milford, allegedly walked into Tractor Supply and handed a cashier a note that said, "I am not alone, do not panic, give me all the money and no one will get hurt."
After Bouley committed the alleged robbery, three other Milford residents, including Sean M. Riehl, 25, of 15 Spruce Street, Brianna Baglione, 19, of 1 Wall Street, and Jeremy Trask, 25, of 18 Foster Road came to pick her up in a Dodge Neon. According to court documents, the four allegedly took the money from the robbery and traveled to Lawrence, Mass., to buy heroin.
Trask and Baglione have both been indicted on one count of criminal liability for the conduct of another (robbery).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424