Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Milford residents indicted for Tractor Supply robbery
On the afternoon of May 30, Monica Bouley, 23, of 15 Spruce Street in Milford, allegedly walked into Tractor Supply and handed a cashier a note that said, "I am not alone, do not panic, give me all the money and no one will get hurt."
After Bouley committed the alleged robbery, three other Milford residents, including Sean M. Riehl, 25, of 15 Spruce Street, Brianna Baglione, 19, of 1 Wall Street, and Jeremy Trask, 25, of 18 Foster Road came to pick her up in a Dodge Neon. According to court documents, the four allegedly took the money from the robbery and traveled to Lawrence, Mass., to buy heroin.
Trask and Baglione have both been indicted on one count of criminal liability for the conduct of another (robbery).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917