Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford robbery suspect is wanted in several New York robberies
Milford's Frank J. Mione, 47, of 16 Birchwood Lane, Apt. F, has been arrested and charged with armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm for the Aug. 21 incident at the TD Bank, 300 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack.
According to court documents, Mione threatened to shoot bank employees Michele Harley and Andrea Blanchard. They ultimately handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to Mione, said police.
"With the assistance of the Milford Police Department, detectives searched Mione's residence in Milford and were able to recover evidence from the Aug. 21 robbery," Merrimack police said in a statement.
According to a New York Post article from June, Mione is alleged to have joined forces with Maverick Madore, 20, to allegedly rob at least seven Manhattan banks earlier this year, collecting more than $25,000 in the process.
"He has an extensive criminal background," Merrimack police Lt. Denise Roy said of Mione, adding he was previously convicted for bank robberies in New York.
Mione was previously convicted of theft by unauthorized taking on Aug. 12, 2002 out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for a Hudson incident, according to Roy. She said he is currently not a suspect in any other New Hampshire bank robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 6
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 12
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 4
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 8
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424