Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Milford robbery suspect is wanted in several New York robberies
Milford's Frank J. Mione, 47, of 16 Birchwood Lane, Apt. F, has been arrested and charged with armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm for the Aug. 21 incident at the TD Bank, 300 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack.
According to court documents, Mione threatened to shoot bank employees Michele Harley and Andrea Blanchard. They ultimately handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to Mione, said police.
"With the assistance of the Milford Police Department, detectives searched Mione's residence in Milford and were able to recover evidence from the Aug. 21 robbery," Merrimack police said in a statement.
According to a New York Post article from June, Mione is alleged to have joined forces with Maverick Madore, 20, to allegedly rob at least seven Manhattan banks earlier this year, collecting more than $25,000 in the process.
"He has an extensive criminal background," Merrimack police Lt. Denise Roy said of Mione, adding he was previously convicted for bank robberies in New York.
Mione was previously convicted of theft by unauthorized taking on Aug. 12, 2002 out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for a Hudson incident, according to Roy. She said he is currently not a suspect in any other New Hampshire bank robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917