Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford robbery suspect is wanted in several New York robberies
Milford's Frank J. Mione, 47, of 16 Birchwood Lane, Apt. F, has been arrested and charged with armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm for the Aug. 21 incident at the TD Bank, 300 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack.
According to court documents, Mione threatened to shoot bank employees Michele Harley and Andrea Blanchard. They ultimately handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to Mione, said police.
"With the assistance of the Milford Police Department, detectives searched Mione's residence in Milford and were able to recover evidence from the Aug. 21 robbery," Merrimack police said in a statement.
According to a New York Post article from June, Mione is alleged to have joined forces with Maverick Madore, 20, to allegedly rob at least seven Manhattan banks earlier this year, collecting more than $25,000 in the process.
"He has an extensive criminal background," Merrimack police Lt. Denise Roy said of Mione, adding he was previously convicted for bank robberies in New York.
Mione was previously convicted of theft by unauthorized taking on Aug. 12, 2002 out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for a Hudson incident, according to Roy. She said he is currently not a suspect in any other New Hampshire bank robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Manchester says streets will be clear for Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5K - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- S&P 500 ends at high — boosted by tech - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483