Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford robbery suspect is wanted in several New York robberies
Milford's Frank J. Mione, 47, of 16 Birchwood Lane, Apt. F, has been arrested and charged with armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a firearm for the Aug. 21 incident at the TD Bank, 300 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack.
According to court documents, Mione threatened to shoot bank employees Michele Harley and Andrea Blanchard. They ultimately handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to Mione, said police.
"With the assistance of the Milford Police Department, detectives searched Mione's residence in Milford and were able to recover evidence from the Aug. 21 robbery," Merrimack police said in a statement.
According to a New York Post article from June, Mione is alleged to have joined forces with Maverick Madore, 20, to allegedly rob at least seven Manhattan banks earlier this year, collecting more than $25,000 in the process.
"He has an extensive criminal background," Merrimack police Lt. Denise Roy said of Mione, adding he was previously convicted for bank robberies in New York.
Mione was previously convicted of theft by unauthorized taking on Aug. 12, 2002 out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for a Hudson incident, according to Roy. She said he is currently not a suspect in any other New Hampshire bank robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax