Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Investigators rule Salem shooting in 2012 murder, suicide
On that day, police responding to a 911 call about noon and found the body of Jeffrey Kaznecki, 50, lying in the driveway with a .38 caliber revolver on the ground nearby. Inside the home they found the body of his wife, Barbara Kaznecki, 51, and her gravely wounded mother, Shirley Leary, 85, who died on the way to the hospital. Police also found a dog that had been shot to death in the home.
Following autopsies and examination of the physical evidence, investigators concluded Jeffrey Kaznecki, 50, shot the two women and dog before turning the gun on himself.
The couple spoke with their only child the day before the shooting, but the call was routine, according to investigators.
"Their daughter reported to investigators that she noticed nothing unusual about the call either in content or in how her parents spoke," the report states.
As all parties to the incident are deceased, the matter will be closed without further investigation or prosecution, the report concludes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
In-flight phones: Let the market decide
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424