Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Investigators rule Salem shooting in 2012 murder, suicide
On that day, police responding to a 911 call about noon and found the body of Jeffrey Kaznecki, 50, lying in the driveway with a .38 caliber revolver on the ground nearby. Inside the home they found the body of his wife, Barbara Kaznecki, 51, and her gravely wounded mother, Shirley Leary, 85, who died on the way to the hospital. Police also found a dog that had been shot to death in the home.
Following autopsies and examination of the physical evidence, investigators concluded Jeffrey Kaznecki, 50, shot the two women and dog before turning the gun on himself.
The couple spoke with their only child the day before the shooting, but the call was routine, according to investigators.
"Their daughter reported to investigators that she noticed nothing unusual about the call either in content or in how her parents spoke," the report states.
As all parties to the incident are deceased, the matter will be closed without further investigation or prosecution, the report concludes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424