Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two men stabbed in separate incidents in Manchester
MANCHESTER – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened Tuesday in the city, one in the morning in an alley behind Mike's Pub & Grub, and the other at night near Concord and Maple streets.
Police learned of the 10:30 a.m. stabbing when they were called an hour later to the emergency room at the Elliot Hospital where Thomas Frotton, 39, of Manchester, was being treated for a minor stab wound to the abdomen.
He told police he was stabbed while he was in the area of Barry and Lake avenues behind Mike's Pub & Grub, 155 Lake Ave. He described his assailant as a man in his late 20s wearing a hat.
The second stabbing happened about 7:30 p.m. near Concord and Maple streets.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 25, of Manchester, had stab wounds to his face, head and back.
A passenger in a green SUV stabbed him, witnesses told police.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said there were several people inside the SUV that pulled up next to Kindo. A passenger began arguing with Kindo and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, according to witnesses.
The assailant is described as a tall, white man with dirty blond hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He also reportedly had a tattoo on his forearm similar to “NY.”
Both victims gave limited information to investigators concerning the incidents, according to Tessier.
Anyone with information about either stabbing is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council