Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Two men stabbed in separate incidents in Manchester
MANCHESTER – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened Tuesday in the city, one in the morning in an alley behind Mike's Pub & Grub, and the other at night near Concord and Maple streets.
Police learned of the 10:30 a.m. stabbing when they were called an hour later to the emergency room at the Elliot Hospital where Thomas Frotton, 39, of Manchester, was being treated for a minor stab wound to the abdomen.
He told police he was stabbed while he was in the area of Barry and Lake avenues behind Mike's Pub & Grub, 155 Lake Ave. He described his assailant as a man in his late 20s wearing a hat.
The second stabbing happened about 7:30 p.m. near Concord and Maple streets.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 25, of Manchester, had stab wounds to his face, head and back.
A passenger in a green SUV stabbed him, witnesses told police.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said there were several people inside the SUV that pulled up next to Kindo. A passenger began arguing with Kindo and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, according to witnesses.
The assailant is described as a tall, white man with dirty blond hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He also reportedly had a tattoo on his forearm similar to “NY.”
Both victims gave limited information to investigators concerning the incidents, according to Tessier.
Anyone with information about either stabbing is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 9
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917