Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two men stabbed in separate incidents in Manchester
MANCHESTER – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened Tuesday in the city, one in the morning in an alley behind Mike's Pub & Grub, and the other at night near Concord and Maple streets.
Police learned of the 10:30 a.m. stabbing when they were called an hour later to the emergency room at the Elliot Hospital where Thomas Frotton, 39, of Manchester, was being treated for a minor stab wound to the abdomen.
He told police he was stabbed while he was in the area of Barry and Lake avenues behind Mike's Pub & Grub, 155 Lake Ave. He described his assailant as a man in his late 20s wearing a hat.
The second stabbing happened about 7:30 p.m. near Concord and Maple streets.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 25, of Manchester, had stab wounds to his face, head and back.
A passenger in a green SUV stabbed him, witnesses told police.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said there were several people inside the SUV that pulled up next to Kindo. A passenger began arguing with Kindo and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, according to witnesses.
The assailant is described as a tall, white man with dirty blond hair and some facial hair. He was wearing a tank top and blue jeans. He also reportedly had a tattoo on his forearm similar to “NY.”
Both victims gave limited information to investigators concerning the incidents, according to Tessier.
Anyone with information about either stabbing is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424