Home » Opinion » Editorials
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- British storyteller in Center Sandwich - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Portsmouth Symphony at Music Hall - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
- Northern Ballet Theatre presents 'Nutcracker' - 0
- The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing' - 0
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Kwanzaa begins Dec. 26