Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Becky Rule to tell tales at the Corner House Inn - 0
- Pianist Sergei Novikov talks about heart of performance - 0
- Kimberly Anderson Ritchie, Rock Tripe Lichen, Installation: silkscreen and monoprint on maps - 0
- Comedienne Paula Poundstone Brings Laughter to Plymouth - 0
- Rockingham Community Action brightening holidays for needy - 0
- Good news for residents near former wastewater plant - 0
- Windham club brings Christmas cheer to vets - 0
- Candlelight memorial in Keene for the homeless - 0
- Keene shelter joins in homeless vigil on Sunday - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Kimberly Anderson Ritchie, Rock Tripe Lichen, Installation: silkscreen and monoprint on maps
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Police arrest pair after bullets fly