Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award - 0
- Hooksett teen faces charge of throwing egg at police car - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently - 0
- Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare - 0
- Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board - 0
- Cave drawings influence Luann Udell's art; her 5-year-old sparked her career - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award
Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board
Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief