Home » News » War » Sept. 11 remembered
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 1
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
- The Standells announce 2014 spring tour dates - to play the Brick House in Dover May 7 - 0
- The Zombies' Colin Blunstone Plays Tupelo Music Hall on May 8 - 0
- Learn about Kayak Fishing at Free Outdoor Adventure Talk April 23 - 0
- Hooksett plans transfer station open house, cleanup for Earth Day - 0
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election