Home » Sports » Baseball » Youth leagues
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem board declines to support citizen petition on sign ordinance - 0
- Good News Garage offers hope to those in need - 0
- Bedford pizza shop gets a visit from a famous former employee - 1
- Thoughts as we move from one year to another - 0
- It's ice fishing time, and here are some tips to make it great - 0
- Contra dance capital in Nelson - 0
- Seth Meyers visits Bedford pizza shop where he worked as teen - 2
- Nature Talks: Taking a closer look at the red-bellied woodpecker - 0
- Pinkerton Academy students learn audio production from a pro - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released