Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass. - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing relative’s home - 0
- Attorney honored for work helping immigrants - 1
- New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett - 0
- Going on pothole patrol in Goffstown - 0
- Salem group continues push to raise money for bicycle path - 0
- Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail - 0
- Fish & Game Issues Warning about Life-threatening Polar Plunge Trend - 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Attorney honored for work helping immigrants
Shamrock count winners
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'