Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donations pour in for Cornish couple injured in Florida - 0
- KAPAP master offers a cerebral approach to martial arts in Londonderry - 0
- New SAU 19 superintendent settling in to new post - 0
- Pilots from around the country enjoy Alton Bay ice - 0
- Dover woman to hike Appalachian Trail in style - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News in Brief - 0
- Seniors Count-Nashua workshop tackles forgetfulness - 0
- NH native leads field in Iditarod sled dog race in Alaska - 0
- New Hampshire syrup king, author make a sweet pair - 0
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Win tickets to see Rusted Root & The Wailers
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus