Home » News » Public Safety
Two die in Canterbury, Loudon crashes
An 82-year-old woman died in the first crash at 4:40 p.m. after her BMW veered off Interstate 93 North in Canterbury, struck a large rock and rolled over several times. State police are withholding her name pending notification of extended family.
The Canterbury crash happened near Exit 15.
New Hampshire State Trooper Joshua Beachemin of Troop D in Concord is heading the investigation.
The circumstances surrounding the crash do not appear suspicious, according to state police
In the Loudon crash, Ronald Demers, 74, of Meredith died when his motorcycle collided with an SUV being operated by Andrew Geddes, 20, of Gilmanton.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
- Inspiring sight in downtown Nashua on Good Friday - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition