Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Gunman robs Nashua store
NASHUA – A gunman robbed Cumberland Farms on Daniel Webster Highway Monday night.
Police said a man entered the 2308 Daniel Webster Highway store, brandished a handgun and demanded money. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, heading toward the parking lot at Pizzeria Uno.
A police dog was brought to the scene, but it was unable to track down the robber.
Several customers were in the store at the time of the robbery, and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man wearing dark clothing. No other description was available although police were attempting to obtain a photo from video surveillance.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Criminal Investigation Division at 594-3500 or Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Inspiring sight in downtown Nashua on Good Friday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917