Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Gunman robs Nashua store
NASHUA – A gunman robbed Cumberland Farms on Daniel Webster Highway Monday night.
Police said a man entered the 2308 Daniel Webster Highway store, brandished a handgun and demanded money. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, heading toward the parking lot at Pizzeria Uno.
A police dog was brought to the scene, but it was unable to track down the robber.
Several customers were in the store at the time of the robbery, and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man wearing dark clothing. No other description was available although police were attempting to obtain a photo from video surveillance.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Criminal Investigation Division at 594-3500 or Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917