Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Gunman robs Nashua store
NASHUA – A gunman robbed Cumberland Farms on Daniel Webster Highway Monday night.
Police said a man entered the 2308 Daniel Webster Highway store, brandished a handgun and demanded money. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, heading toward the parking lot at Pizzeria Uno.
A police dog was brought to the scene, but it was unable to track down the robber.
Several customers were in the store at the time of the robbery, and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man wearing dark clothing. No other description was available although police were attempting to obtain a photo from video surveillance.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Criminal Investigation Division at 594-3500 or Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917