Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua man arrested on gun charge
NASHUA – Police say they arrested a city man after investigating a disturbance outside a Temple Street bar early Saturday morning and finding him with a semi-automatic handgun.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. Saturday outside the Old Amsterdam Bar, 8 Temple St.
While breaking up a group having a shoving match, an officer saw a man identified as Peter Johnson, 37, of 117 Northwood Drive, walk away, carrying a dark object in his right hand.
Officers attempted to stop Johnson, but he quickly jumped into the back seat of a vehicle belonging to his girlfriend.
Police “made contact” with Johnson and located a semi-automatic handgun, according to a news release.
Johnson is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424