Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Nashua man arrested on gun charge
NASHUA – Police say they arrested a city man after investigating a disturbance outside a Temple Street bar early Saturday morning and finding him with a semi-automatic handgun.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. Saturday outside the Old Amsterdam Bar, 8 Temple St.
While breaking up a group having a shoving match, an officer saw a man identified as Peter Johnson, 37, of 117 Northwood Drive, walk away, carrying a dark object in his right hand.
Officers attempted to stop Johnson, but he quickly jumped into the back seat of a vehicle belonging to his girlfriend.
Police “made contact” with Johnson and located a semi-automatic handgun, according to a news release.
Johnson is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 6
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917