Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua man arrested on gun charge
NASHUA – Police say they arrested a city man after investigating a disturbance outside a Temple Street bar early Saturday morning and finding him with a semi-automatic handgun.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. Saturday outside the Old Amsterdam Bar, 8 Temple St.
While breaking up a group having a shoving match, an officer saw a man identified as Peter Johnson, 37, of 117 Northwood Drive, walk away, carrying a dark object in his right hand.
Officers attempted to stop Johnson, but he quickly jumped into the back seat of a vehicle belonging to his girlfriend.
Police “made contact” with Johnson and located a semi-automatic handgun, according to a news release.
Johnson is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 5
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917