Ticked off? Bug expert will provide tips for coping with pests
The talk — Ticked Off? — will be led by Alan Eaton, an entomologist and integrated pest management coordinator for University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension.
Eaton has a BS, an MS and PhD in Entomology and since 1978 has been working on how to manage pest problems, using multiple tactics, instead of solely chemical sprays.
The evening is planned to run from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ceremony marks completion of Stark Park renovations - 0
- Manchester festival marks being half way to St. Patrick's Day - 0
- Conservation groups join forces to protect Chocorua Lake Basin - 0
- Volunteers spruce up Greenfield State Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary - 0
- Hollis Old Home Day draws community crowd to weekend of fun, games - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: Alzheimer's education seminar Sept. 20 in Rochester - 0
- Lincoln's Highland Games time to celebrate all things Scottish - 0
- Clashing school buses and decent weather draw crowds to Rochester Fair - 0
- Troy man's heroic actions honored with monument 51 years later - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Win tickets to see Eric Church
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Mom of injured child voices safety concerns
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example