Ticked off? Bug expert will provide tips for coping with pests
The talk — Ticked Off? — will be led by Alan Eaton, an entomologist and integrated pest management coordinator for University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension.
Eaton has a BS, an MS and PhD in Entomology and since 1978 has been working on how to manage pest problems, using multiple tactics, instead of solely chemical sprays.
The evening is planned to run from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.