Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Husband returned from Vermont to face charges in Charlestown woman's death
He is being held without bail in the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity. He is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge in Charlestown June 27, the day she filed for divorce.
According to the court complaint, Robarge is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly recklessly causing the death of his estranged wife by "inflicting trauma to her body, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424