Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua gas station clerk faces gun during robbery
NASHUA — Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station clerk at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, the Sunnyside Stop Sunoco at 270 W. Hollis St. was robbed about 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A man disguised with a black hair band over his nose and mouth approached a store clerk, pointed a black semiautomatic handgun at the employee and demanded money, said Linehan.
“He did obtain an undisclosed amount of cash,” Linehan said of the robber, who was able to flee the scene on foot.
City police and a canine unit searched for the robber Sunday evening but were unable to locate the individual. Authorities believe he left the store and traveled toward New Dunstable Road on foot.
Police are also looking for a newer-model hardtop Jeep Wrangler, dark in color, that may have been involved in the crime.
The robber was a white male wearing a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, black gloves, black pants and gray sneakers.
No one was injured in the incident. There were no customers inside the store at the time of the robbery. A second employee was outside the rear of the store at the time of the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief