Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nashua gas station clerk faces gun during robbery
NASHUA — Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station clerk at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, the Sunnyside Stop Sunoco at 270 W. Hollis St. was robbed about 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A man disguised with a black hair band over his nose and mouth approached a store clerk, pointed a black semiautomatic handgun at the employee and demanded money, said Linehan.
“He did obtain an undisclosed amount of cash,” Linehan said of the robber, who was able to flee the scene on foot.
City police and a canine unit searched for the robber Sunday evening but were unable to locate the individual. Authorities believe he left the store and traveled toward New Dunstable Road on foot.
Police are also looking for a newer-model hardtop Jeep Wrangler, dark in color, that may have been involved in the crime.
The robber was a white male wearing a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, black gloves, black pants and gray sneakers.
No one was injured in the incident. There were no customers inside the store at the time of the robbery. A second employee was outside the rear of the store at the time of the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 6
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 2
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917