Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua gas station clerk faces gun during robbery
NASHUA — Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station clerk at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, the Sunnyside Stop Sunoco at 270 W. Hollis St. was robbed about 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A man disguised with a black hair band over his nose and mouth approached a store clerk, pointed a black semiautomatic handgun at the employee and demanded money, said Linehan.
“He did obtain an undisclosed amount of cash,” Linehan said of the robber, who was able to flee the scene on foot.
City police and a canine unit searched for the robber Sunday evening but were unable to locate the individual. Authorities believe he left the store and traveled toward New Dunstable Road on foot.
Police are also looking for a newer-model hardtop Jeep Wrangler, dark in color, that may have been involved in the crime.
The robber was a white male wearing a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, black gloves, black pants and gray sneakers.
No one was injured in the incident. There were no customers inside the store at the time of the robbery. A second employee was outside the rear of the store at the time of the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424