Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua gas station clerk faces gun during robbery
NASHUA — Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station clerk at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, the Sunnyside Stop Sunoco at 270 W. Hollis St. was robbed about 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A man disguised with a black hair band over his nose and mouth approached a store clerk, pointed a black semiautomatic handgun at the employee and demanded money, said Linehan.
“He did obtain an undisclosed amount of cash,” Linehan said of the robber, who was able to flee the scene on foot.
City police and a canine unit searched for the robber Sunday evening but were unable to locate the individual. Authorities believe he left the store and traveled toward New Dunstable Road on foot.
Police are also looking for a newer-model hardtop Jeep Wrangler, dark in color, that may have been involved in the crime.
The robber was a white male wearing a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, black gloves, black pants and gray sneakers.
No one was injured in the incident. There were no customers inside the store at the time of the robbery. A second employee was outside the rear of the store at the time of the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483