Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua gas station clerk faces gun during robbery
NASHUA — Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station clerk at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to Lt. Denis Linehan, the Sunnyside Stop Sunoco at 270 W. Hollis St. was robbed about 9:35 p.m. Sunday.
A man disguised with a black hair band over his nose and mouth approached a store clerk, pointed a black semiautomatic handgun at the employee and demanded money, said Linehan.
“He did obtain an undisclosed amount of cash,” Linehan said of the robber, who was able to flee the scene on foot.
City police and a canine unit searched for the robber Sunday evening but were unable to locate the individual. Authorities believe he left the store and traveled toward New Dunstable Road on foot.
Police are also looking for a newer-model hardtop Jeep Wrangler, dark in color, that may have been involved in the crime.
The robber was a white male wearing a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, black gloves, black pants and gray sneakers.
No one was injured in the incident. There were no customers inside the store at the time of the robbery. A second employee was outside the rear of the store at the time of the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 1
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 1
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 6
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917