Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man cited for running red light in Hudson, colliding with motorcyclists on a Harley
Police said the Harley-Davidson driven by Kenneth Lambert, 57, of Nashua, was turning left from Route 102 onto Ferry Street when the bike was hit by a car driven by Veli Ekiz, 37, of Melrose, Mass.
A passenger on the motorcycle, Eileen Hutchenson, 51, of Londonderry, also was hurt. Both Lambert and Hutchenson were taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Ekiz was given a traffic ticket.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start