Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man cited for running red light in Hudson, colliding with motorcyclists on a Harley
Police said the Harley-Davidson driven by Kenneth Lambert, 57, of Nashua, was turning left from Route 102 onto Ferry Street when the bike was hit by a car driven by Veli Ekiz, 37, of Melrose, Mass.
A passenger on the motorcycle, Eileen Hutchenson, 51, of Londonderry, also was hurt. Both Lambert and Hutchenson were taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Ekiz was given a traffic ticket.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors