Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man cited for running red light in Hudson, colliding with motorcyclists on a Harley
Police said the Harley-Davidson driven by Kenneth Lambert, 57, of Nashua, was turning left from Route 102 onto Ferry Street when the bike was hit by a car driven by Veli Ekiz, 37, of Melrose, Mass.
A passenger on the motorcycle, Eileen Hutchenson, 51, of Londonderry, also was hurt. Both Lambert and Hutchenson were taken to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Ekiz was given a traffic ticket.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal