Home » News » Public Safety
Berlin man hurt when ATV flips, lands on him
State Fish and Game officers were called by a person who said the vehicle had flipped and the rider appeared to be having trouble breathing.
The caller, however, did not know the name of the trail where the accident happened. Officers contacted the family of the motorist and found the scene, on the southern end of the Pipeline Trail.
Apparently, Patrick Roberts, 52, was turning around when the left rear wheel went off the trail over a culvert, causing it to roll on top of him.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man presumed drowned - 0
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- I-93 northbound in Londonderry open again after crash - 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior