Home » News » Public Safety
Berlin man hurt when ATV flips, lands on him
State Fish and Game officers were called by a person who said the vehicle had flipped and the rider appeared to be having trouble breathing.
The caller, however, did not know the name of the trail where the accident happened. Officers contacted the family of the motorist and found the scene, on the southern end of the Pipeline Trail.
Apparently, Patrick Roberts, 52, was turning around when the left rear wheel went off the trail over a culvert, causing it to roll on top of him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Child Advocacy Centers offer safe place for abused to begin healing - 0
- Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire - 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'