Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester boy seriously injured riding bike
The accident happened about 5:30 p.m. when motorcyclist Hickory Murray, 25, of Manchester, on a 1980 Kawasaki, was traveling east on Spruce Street and collided with the boy, who was riding his BMX-style bicycle at the intersection with Old Falls Road.
Murray, who also wasn't wearing a helmet, was taken to Elliot Hospital to be treated for scrapes and bruises, police said.
Police said alcohol didn't appear to be a contributing factor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072