Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say mom was driving drunk with daughter, 7, in vehicle
Stephanie Pelletier, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol-subsequent offense, endangering the welfare of a child and open container.
Police at 11:19 a.m. received a call about a person driving erratically in a black Honda CRV on Route 115 in Twin Mountain. At 12:06 p.m., 911 received a report of the same vehicle operating erratically in Franconia Notch. And at 2:01 p.m., police received a report of the same CRV continuing to operate erratically on I-93 southbound in Northfield.
A state trooper finally was able to stop the vehicle on I-93 near Exit 16 in Concord.
Pelletier was released to a family member on $4,500 personal recognizance bail. She will be arraigned in the Concord District Division, 6th Circuit Court on Sept. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424