Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say mom was driving drunk with daughter, 7, in vehicle
Stephanie Pelletier, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol-subsequent offense, endangering the welfare of a child and open container.
Police at 11:19 a.m. received a call about a person driving erratically in a black Honda CRV on Route 115 in Twin Mountain. At 12:06 p.m., 911 received a report of the same vehicle operating erratically in Franconia Notch. And at 2:01 p.m., police received a report of the same CRV continuing to operate erratically on I-93 southbound in Northfield.
A state trooper finally was able to stop the vehicle on I-93 near Exit 16 in Concord.
Pelletier was released to a family member on $4,500 personal recognizance bail. She will be arraigned in the Concord District Division, 6th Circuit Court on Sept. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424