Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say mom was driving drunk with daughter, 7, in vehicle
Stephanie Pelletier, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol-subsequent offense, endangering the welfare of a child and open container.
Police at 11:19 a.m. received a call about a person driving erratically in a black Honda CRV on Route 115 in Twin Mountain. At 12:06 p.m., 911 received a report of the same vehicle operating erratically in Franconia Notch. And at 2:01 p.m., police received a report of the same CRV continuing to operate erratically on I-93 southbound in Northfield.
A state trooper finally was able to stop the vehicle on I-93 near Exit 16 in Concord.
Pelletier was released to a family member on $4,500 personal recognizance bail. She will be arraigned in the Concord District Division, 6th Circuit Court on Sept. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483