Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say mom was driving drunk with daughter, 7, in vehicle
Stephanie Pelletier, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol-subsequent offense, endangering the welfare of a child and open container.
Police at 11:19 a.m. received a call about a person driving erratically in a black Honda CRV on Route 115 in Twin Mountain. At 12:06 p.m., 911 received a report of the same vehicle operating erratically in Franconia Notch. And at 2:01 p.m., police received a report of the same CRV continuing to operate erratically on I-93 southbound in Northfield.
A state trooper finally was able to stop the vehicle on I-93 near Exit 16 in Concord.
Pelletier was released to a family member on $4,500 personal recognizance bail. She will be arraigned in the Concord District Division, 6th Circuit Court on Sept. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917