Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
3 people stabbed in Hudson
The victims, a 16-year-old girl, a 17-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man, were treated for injuries police said were not life-threatening, authorities said.
Arrested was Tyler Poindexter, 19, of Tewksbury, Mass., according to police. He was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and one count of second-degree assault.
Police said they received a report of a stabbing at 2:21 a.m. and later determined a disturbance occurred at 119 Belknap Road. Police identified only one victim, Alan Frink, 21, of Hudson.
Police said Frink and the girl were stabbed with what they termed "a sharp implement(s)."
Police didn't say what was used to stab the teen boy, who was being treated for "stab wounds" at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua.
Poindexter's bail was set at $75,000 cash or surety, and he was being held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester until his arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424