Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
3 people stabbed in Hudson
The victims, a 16-year-old girl, a 17-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man, were treated for injuries police said were not life-threatening, authorities said.
Arrested was Tyler Poindexter, 19, of Tewksbury, Mass., according to police. He was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and one count of second-degree assault.
Police said they received a report of a stabbing at 2:21 a.m. and later determined a disturbance occurred at 119 Belknap Road. Police identified only one victim, Alan Frink, 21, of Hudson.
Police said Frink and the girl were stabbed with what they termed "a sharp implement(s)."
Police didn't say what was used to stab the teen boy, who was being treated for "stab wounds" at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua.
Poindexter's bail was set at $75,000 cash or surety, and he was being held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester until his arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424