Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For those in need, New Horizons greenhouse changes everything - 0
- Dartmouth professor names 5 fun, creative stocking stuffers - 0
- Slopeside with Kathleen Humphreys: Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods - 0
- 'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Slopeside with Kathleen Humphreys: Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
Kwanzaa begins Dec. 26
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass