Home » News » Public Safety
Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Major Gift from Volunteer Steward Aids Great Bay Reserve Boardwalk - 0
- Learn About Salmon Life Cycle at 'Salmon Sunday' - November 9, 2014 - 0
- Brian Setzer donates Gretsch Guitar to Smithsonian - 0
- Roomful of Blues to perform in Salisbury - 0
- Outstanding Volunteers of 2014 Selected for 2014 Spirit of NH Awards - 0
- Marine Rule Hearing November 6 on Rules for Striped Bass - 0
- Archery Deer Season Update; Youth Weekend; Opening Day - 0
- Folk Song as a Story of Emigration: Bach's Lunches Begin at Concord Community Music School - 0
- Loeb School offers Children's Publishing Workshop Nov 15th - 0
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks