Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Three Boston men were rescued by state Fish and Game officers after getting lost after hiking to the summit of Mount Adams Saturday.
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.