Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Fond memories of helping 'Gramp' search for Grandmother Cole's Christmas tree - 0
- New Hampshire Audubon's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Freemasons award Raymond selectman for service to town - 0
- Hooksett residents had few kind words for town in survey - 1
- For those in need, New Horizons greenhouse changes everything - 0
- Dartmouth professor names 5 fun, creative stocking stuffers - 0
- Skiing and snowboarding are the tip of the resort iceberg at Bretton Woods - 0
- 'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
New Hampshire Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Fond memories of helping 'Gramp' search for Grandmother Cole's Christmas tree
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
The rise of the snowmen
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Popular West High School official moved